Monday, 16 March 2026

Light at the end of tunnel


There's a phase in everyone's life, when u feel like you don't know where you are headed, feeling of being in a dark tunnel, desperate to know what's next?

There may come many small crossroads enroute which.might look like better way out of the darkness. Furthering the path with more anxiety, questioning everyday on whether 'Would it have been better if I had taken the other path'. 

Still holding on to my tiny little undeterred hope on getting a Software job, I treaded along the path. The path that took 5 years when I finally landed on a job at an MNC(where i have worked for 15 years)

Now standing in this phase of life i thank God for not taking all the cross paths. Though I would have ended up working, I wouldn't have been happier. 

I'm happy that I didn't comply to the societal pressure of a 'Working' tag taking up many small jobs that came along and followed my littlest hope on a Software job.

Patience paid the day I landed a job at HP. And I cherished that job for 15 beautiful productive years.

No comments:

Post a Comment